· Make a bracelet for your child with your phone number on it
· Put A Bean Filled Glove On Your Baby’s Back When You Want Your Kids To Feel Loved, But You’re Too Tired
· Leave Your Kids With Their Creativity In The Empty Box
· Put Your Kid To Work By Turning Chores Into Fun Games
· Put Stickers On Your Kid’s Shoes To Teach Them To Put Them On The Right Feet
· Give Your Kids This Monster Spray To Help Them Battle Scary Monsters At Night
· Use Frozen Marshmallows To Make A Great Ouchie Pack. Soft And Not Too Cold
· Keep A Door Open With Rubber Bands To Protect Your Kids From Getting Locked In The Bathroom
· Limit Soap by twisting rubber bands around the pump nozzle.
· Use toothpaste to clean permanent marker off wooden furniture.
· Try a bulletin board for each kid where you can post reminders, chores for the day, or their schedule.