In Harry Potter books and movies, Dumbledore is someone who can cast spells and make ordinary wizard’s head swirl. He was one of the powerful wizards of his time and someone that Voldemort actually feared. He was headmaster of the school of Hogwarts and one of wisest character in the series and he keeps dropping gems of wisdom through the series of movies.
1. “You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!” —Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
2. “The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution.” —Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
3. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” —Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
4. “Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one that rises against them and strikes back!” —Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
5. “Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.” —Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
6. “It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it.” —Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” —Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
8. “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
9. “It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay though never quite eradicated.” — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
10. “People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.” — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.