Bored? Depressed? Feeling low? Here are a few movies you can watch to change your mood.
- La-La land (2016) – Directed by Damien Chazelle, La La land is a romantic musical comedy-drama that focuses on two aspiring lovers, trying hard to make a place in Hollywood, only to have their careers bring a barrier between themselves. This movie has held numerous awards and has an IMDb rating of 8/10.
- The Harry Potter Series (2001-2011) – Based on the renowned novel written by J.K. Rowling, the Harry Potter series consists of 8 fantasy movies that won’t fail to amaze you. Each of these 8 movies brings you a different storyline that ends in suspense that makes you impatient to begin the next part.
- Forrest Gump (1994) – A classic starring Tom Hank, Forrest Gump is a 90s movie full of surprises. The story revolves around a slow-witted Forrest Gump being optimistic and inspiring the people around him, but one thing he cannot get over is his childhood love, Jenny. A must watch movie for all the romantic movie lovers.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Series (2003-2017) – One of the most fabulous movies of all time, Pirates of The Caribbean consists of 5 legendary movies. Johnny Depp’s performance is hilarious and the most attractive part of this pentalogy.
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994) – Rated 9.3/10 on IMDb, this movie is every bit of exceptional one can ask for. ‘We only learn to swim when we drown’ is what we can get from this film. The highly thrilling storyline is worth spending hours to watch it.
Other options to be watched in genre-wise are; In romance, Titanic, Passenger, The kissing booth, The notebook, Bridget Jone’s Diary, The fault in our stars, Crazy Rich Asians Etc. are a suitable choice. For hardcore action movies, the Mission Impossible series, The Expendables, The bourne series, Troy, Fury, John Wick, Fast and furious series etc are good options.
After watching any of these movies, your mood should definitely cheer up.