· One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
– Psalm 27:4
· Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
– 1 Corinthians 16:13
· “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster. To give you a future and a hope.”
– Jeremiah 29:11
· “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.”
– Proverbs 17:17
· “That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that far outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.
– 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
· “So my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.”
– 1 Corinthians 15:58
· “What shall we say about things as wonderful as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?”
– Romans 8:31
· He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
– Isaiah 40:28-31