Gautama Buddha a philosopher, meditator and a spiritual teacher, he was the founder of religion of Buddhism. The events of his life are still debatable however , Buddha’s thoughts are inspirational and he has large number of followers. He has stated many quotes and his teachings are applicable in day to day life.
Here are 7 quotes stated by Buddha on peaceful living.
· “Peace comes from within, do not seek it without.”
· “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves”
· “Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situation that threaten your peace of mind, self- respect, values, morals and self-worth.”
· “ You yourself as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection”
· “To be angry is to let others’ mistakes punish yourself”
· “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
· “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
Many such inspirational thoughts have been shared by Buddha. These thoughts have a deep meaning and should be followed to lead a peaceful life.