Instant Malai Roll is a dessert that consists of soft bread rolled out with mawa filling absorbed in creamy milk. It is a dessert loved by many people.
Here is the recipe for mava roll.
Milk powder (250 gm), white bread slices(as per requirement), full cream milk(1 Lt), sugar(4 tbsp)
Dry fruits, Cardamom powder(1 tsp), saffron strands(1/2 tsp), Desi ghee/Clarified butter(2 tbsp)
Here is the recipe for mava roll
1. Take a kadhai and put in some desi ghee or clarified butter. Add milk and stir well.
2. Add milk powder to it and keep mixing.
3. Add powdered sugar(as preferred) to it and stir well.
4. Cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame until it thickens. Your mava is ready. Transfer the mava into another container. Keep aside and cool it down.
5. Take full cream milk in the same kadhai and boil it. Add 1 cup milk powder to it and keep mixing so that no lumps are formed.
6. Put in 1 cup bread crumbs. It’s recommended to use only white bread crumbs.
7. Add some sugar for sweetness. The amount of sugar can be adjusted as per your taste and requirement
8. Boil it for 5-6 minutes on medium flame until you get the desired consistency. Add a few strands of saffron. Your rabdi is ready.
9. Take a fresh white bread. It’s recommended to not use atta bread or multigrain bread for the nice texture and taste of mithai as they may not yield the same result. Chop the sides of bread slices.
10. Make the bread thin using a rolling pin.
11. Put some mawa filling at the edge of the bread slice. Roll the bread tightly and put it on a plate. Use the same process to make all rolls.
12. Pour the already ready malai rabdi over the rolls. Garnish it with finely diced dry fruits and saffron. Serve chilled and immediately after pouring the rabdi.
Keep reading Successyeti.com