Prepare to battle diseases this season by using a unique immunity booster masala. It’s a potent combination of nutritious vitamins that enhances your defenses. This masala is well-known for its health advantages and is frequently used as a cure. It also helps to strengthen your immune system. This masala’s component functions as an antioxidant, preventing cellular injury and protecting the system from illnesses and disorders such as COVID 19. It may help with malignancy, metabolic disorder, Alzheimer’s, and cardiovascular disease by reducing inflammatory processes.
1) Cashew Nuts & Almonds (50 g)
2) Walnuts, 1/4 cup
3) Soya Beans, 50 g
4) Peanuts, 100 grammes
5) Pumpkin Seeds, 2 tablespoons
6) Lotus seeds, 1/2 cup
7) Oats, 1/2 cup
8) 1/2 cup powdered milk
9) 1/2 teaspoon powdered cardamom
1) Place a pan on the stovetop, add the almonds and cashew nuts, and gently roast them for a few minutes on low heat. Add 1/4 cup walnuts and dry roast for 1/2 minute, then remove from the heat and place on a platter.
2) Place the pan over high heat and add the soya beans to the dry roast. After frying, remove it from the heat and place it on a platter. Do the same thing with peanuts.
3) Put the pan back just on the burner and include the pumpkin seeds, lotus seeds, and oats to dry roast all of it on moderate flame.
4) Make a fine powder out of everything. Add 1/2 cup milk powder and 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder to a mixing dish and stir thoroughly.
5) Your Protein Powder for Healthy Immunity Boosting is now prepared.