Training your brain is certifiably not a new idea. It can assist us in withholding data, review our memories all the more rapidly, and hone our overall focus. Indeed, even a concise course of brain training activities can enable more seasoned grown-ups to improve thinking abilities and analyzing speed for a long time after the training ends, as indicated by an ongoing governmentally approved investigation on intellectual skill developing. To be successful in your life, you may require more than just huge muscles or body mass. A highly intellectual brain is important for your survival in any industry too. Some easy you can hone your thinking skills are: –
- Have different perspective to every idea – There may be more than one way to solve a problem unless it is a scientific or a mathematical problem. Finding an approach that solves the problem in a whole other way and a lot easier is what we call thinking out of the box. Try to think of at least 3 different to solve a problem and choose the easiest most efficient way. The other two options may come in handy if the first one doesn’t work.
- Read more often – Be it a newspaper, novel or any educational book, read as much as you can. Nothing embarks your thinking skills in a better way than reading books. You get to learn more and more from every line you read. You never know which thing you learn today might come in handy in the future.
- Surround yourself with geeky people – Tech geeks or ‘dorks’ may sometime bore you with their knowledge but you can always learn new things from them. If you are in school or college, avoid roaming with the cool naughty students and start accompanying toppers or studious colleagues.
- What? Why? How? – Always ask questions. In other words, always be curious and eager to learn more. To put it the legendary Steve Jobs’s words, ‘Stay hungry, Stay foolish.’ Always urge yourself to know more about certain things that interest you. You can use the internet to get more information or ask the experts around you like teachers or elders or seniors.
- Maintain a hobby – Finding the most unorthodox ways to solve a problem doesn’t happen by luck or coincidently. Maintain a hobby like painting, drawing, singing or photography. Not only it relieves your brain stress but on rare occasions, it may even give you ideas or a different approach to your problems.