Inner strength is built from repetitive life challenges, and these challenges define the existence of inner strength and courage. However, these abysses of life can often be intolerable. Being strong from the inside is just as necessary from the outside. So building and accepting strength from within plays an important role in building our inner strength and managing everything, including our basic personality and spiritual strength. Facing them is not an easy task, as there are times when you forget your inner powers and want to gather them. So here are some inner strength quotes that are categorized and inclusive to add sparks to the dying roaring fire of life’s mysteries. The inner strength quote speaks a word of wisdom to encourage you and help you survive tough times.
1. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”- Marcus Aurelius.
2. “Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it.”- Tory Burch.
3. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”- Maya Angelou.
4. “Taking care of yourself makes you stronger for everyone in your life … including you.”– Kelly Rudolph.
5. “It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.”- Dalai Lama, ‘The Essence Of Wisdom’.
6. “Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.”– Iyanla Vanzant.
7. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”- Paulo Coelho, ‘The Alchemist’.