Read some important quotes from Deepak Chopra
. Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go and it will be yours forever.
· Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.
· If you try to get rid of fear and anger without knowing their meaning, they will grow stronger and return.
· The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.
· Love doesn’t need reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.
· We must go beyond the constant clamour of ego, beyond the tools of logic and reason, to the still, calm place within us: the realm of the soul.
· Meditation makes the entire nervous system go into a field of coherence.
· Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
· I was very afraid at the beginning, until Master told me that pain isn’t the truth; it’s what you have to get through in order to find the truth.
· Walk with those seeking truth… Run from those who think they’ve found it.
· There is just no getting around that turning bad things into good things is up to you.
· You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.