· Without action, the best intentions in the world are nothing more than that: intentions.
· The easiest way to make money is -create something of such value that everybody wants and go out and give and create value, the money comes automatically.
· Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and then you’ll surely become rich. Act as if you have unmatched confidence and then people will surely have confidence in you. Act as if you have unmatched experience and then people will follow your advice. And act as if you are already a tremendous success, and as sure as I stand here today – you will become successful.
· If you want to be rich, never give up. People tend to give up. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of most people. More importantly, you will learn. When you do something, you might fail. But that’s not because you’re a failure. It’s because you have not learnt enough. Do it differently each time. One day, you will do it right. Failure is your friend.
· Let me tell you something. There’s no nobility in poverty. I’ve been a rich man and I’ve been a poor man. And I choose rich every f**king time.
· The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
· Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.
· One thing I can promise you is that I never ask my clients to judge me on my winners, I ask them to judge me on my losers because I have so few.
· 97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who didn’t.
· It’s business. Leave your emotions at the door.