Victoria Beckham is an English musician and a fashion designer. She rose to fame as a member of the Spice Girls, where she earned the nickname Posh Spice.
Here are 13 best quotes from Victoria Beckham
1. “Fame is not like a jacket. You can’t put it on and then take it off.” – Victoria Beckham.
2. “You can make anything into a special occasion and dress up for it.” – Victoria Beckham
3. “I have started smiling! I’ve mastered this smirk; it’s a smile that isn’t a smile.” – Victoria Beckham
4. “I’m very realistic. I know my boundaries – I know what I’m good at and what I’m not good at.” – Victoria Beckham
5. “I’m still me even after all that’s happened.”- Victoria Beckham
6. “I can live with my own mistakes. I can’t live with anybody else’s.” – Victoria Beckham
7. “If I set my mind to something I do it. My biggest wish for all of us is that we are happy, successful, and that we stay true to ourselves.” – Victoria Beckham
8. “If you can get your head around your dream it means your dream isn’t big enough.” – Victoria Beckham
9. “I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it.” – Victoria Beckham
10. “Sometimes you’ve got to know when it’s time to leave the party.” – Victoria Beckham
11. “I’m not a supermodel. I make the best of what I’ve got.”- Victoria Beckham
12. “I think the sexiest thing about a woman is confidence, but confidence in a humble way, not in an arrogant way.” – Victoria Beckham
13. “Strong women, that’s who I really respect.” – Victoria Beckham
Keep reading successyeti.com