The pandemic that has hit the really bad and still has no vaccination, the only way to save yourself is through boosting your immunity because only the best immunity survives the infection. Therefore, it’s become the need of an hour to boost our immunity. This chai masala mix is said to have a great impact on boosting the immune system. Take a look at it.
Be it black tea, green tea or a Masala chai every type of tea has its own benefits. While green tea is good in antioxidants and black tea is famous for its strong flavour and polyphenols content, which helps us repair any damaged cell. Talking about Masala chai it’s not just tea but an emotion for many people, it’s strong essence and distinct flavour makes it everybody’s favourite. It’s not just tasty but also has nutritional benefits due to its spices. But How does it help in immunity boost?
Well, the ingredients in the masala chai are responsible for our immunity boost. Here’s the chai mix you should try to keep yourself away from cold and flu.
– Ginger or ginger powder– Packed with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which ease the discomfort due to cold and cough.
– Dalchini (cinnamon stick)- Loaded with antioxidants and is known to help the body fight different kinds of infections and allergies.
– Honey– Its antimicrobial properties help to soothe the throat and also kill bacteria that cause infections.
– Tulsi– Tulsi helps in treating several respiratory disorders- from cold and cough to bronchitis. It also helps in enhancing the immune system.
– Chakra Phool (Star anise)- It is rich in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It works well in preventing cold, flu and coughs.
– Pudina– Mint is known to clear congestion, throat, and nose. It is also rich in vitamin C that helps in boosting the immunity system.
How to prepare
Step 1– Grind all the ingredients, except honey, Tulsi and Pudina, together and store in an airtight jar. You can keep it in store for any time use.
Step 2– Boil the tea with one teaspoon of the mix, two to three leaves of Tulsi and Pudina each.
Step 3– Strain it, add honey (as per taste) and sip it.
Grab a cup of masala chai soon!!