1. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Gautama Buddha
3. “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” – C. Joy Bell C.
4. “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Michael Cunningham
5. Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace. – Roy T. Bennett
6. “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.” – John Lennon
7. Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing. – William S. Burroughs
8. But if these years have taught me anything it is this: you can never run away. Not ever. The only way out is in. – Junot Díaz
9. It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace. – Chuck Palahniuk
10. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.- Jimi Hendrix