Dalai Lama is the important monk of the Gelug school. It is a title given by the Tibetan people for the most spiritual leader.
Few quotes to lead a peaceful life from Dalai lama.
· “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
· “I defeat my enemies when I make them my friends.”
· “True change is within; leave the outside as it is.”
· “Anger and hatred are signs of weakness, while compassion is a sure sign of strength.”
· “The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be.”
· “ Peace in the world relies on an individual finding inner peace.”
· “Compassion, forgiveness, these are the real, ultimate source of power for peace and success in life.”