Many individuals look forward to Sunday because it is a day when they may relax and unwind after the week’s labor. It’s a day to unwind, attend church, spend time with family, or do anything we want.
However, no matter how early you get out of bed on Sunday or how long you stay in bed, Monday will arrive sooner or later. As a result, you should make the most of Sunday while you still have the opportunity.
The Sunday quotations that follow will inspire and drive you to start the week off well. Sunday is a wonderful day to prepare for the next week, in addition to enjoying time with friends and family or relaxing alone.
You won’t be dreading Monday morning if you prepare for the new week on Sunday. You may prepare by going grocery shopping, doing laundry, organising your week’s clothes, or preparing nutritious meals for yourself.
- ”The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- ”Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
- ”Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” – Benjamin Franklin
- ”Always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.”- Rasheed Ogunlaru
- ”It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day…” – James A. Murphy
- ”I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” – Audrey Hepburn
- ”This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown
Keep reading successyeti.com