Sun’s rays are beneficial because it increases vitamin D levels. According to experts, however, excessive sun harms the skin and creates age spots indications. Skin that has been damaged is more prone to health issues and sometimes even infection. Taking care of your body means extending your health and improving your standard of living.
The sun is harsher in the summer, and people spend more time outdoors but skin protection should be practiced throughout the year. It is essential to safeguard your skin from the sun, regardless of its color, in order to maintain it healthy and free of infection.
Here are some ways to get tan without sun damage.
1) The first rule is to always wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30. This is an important part of any skincare regime throughout the year, but it’s particularly important during the summer. Check on the back of the product for an SPF level from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.
2) During the summer, drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day to avoid skin problems and to keep it maintained and shining.
3) Fresh water should be used to wash your face two to three times each day. Apply a face wash as well, but don’t overuse it; only 2 times a day is recommended.
4) Lycopene is the natural immune SPF. It’s an antioxidant that can be detected in tomatoes, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants, such as dark chocolate, strawberries etc. will help your skin stay robust against the sunlight.
5) When you’re out under the sun, take precautions by wearing sunglasses with Eye protection and additional items like sun caps and umbrellas. Wear light and breezy clothes and avoid wearing black since it attracts more energy from the sun.