Jalebi, just like Gulab Jamun, is among India’s leading delicacies and is a twisted delicacy that takes time and practice to master. This sweet and salty treat is coated in sugar syrup and bursting with aroma.
This basic Jalebi with rabdi is so simple to make that you’ll have a platter of delicious jalebi in no time. The mixture will not split in the skillet, and the Jalebi will turn out crunchy, tasty, and sugary, just like those sold in your neighbourhood’s finest sweet stores. This jalebi preparation should be followed methodically because it only takes 30 minutes to prepare.
1. 1 cup sugar
2. 1/4 cup water
3. strings of saffron
4. 1/2 cup maida
5. 1 teaspoon corn flour
6. 1 teaspoon curd
7. 1/8 teaspoon yellow food coloring
8. 1 teaspoon vinegar
9. 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
10. 1/2 liters of oil
11. 2 teaspoons ghee
1. 1 liter of milk
2. 1 cup sugar
3. 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
4. Saffron, Pistachios, Almonds, and Kaju (cashew)
1. In a mixing dish, combine all-purpose flour, cornflour, and baking soda to prepare this simple Jalebi dish. To the foregoing combination, add ghee and food coloring. Add hanging curd and water to form a firm batter. Stir until the mixture is solid but still has a tiny flow to it. Allow it to ferment for 8-9 hours.
2. Refill a vacant sauce container halfway with batter, and then pour it into a skillet with heated oil and ghee. Make spherical spirals in the boiling oil. Both sides should be fried. In warm sugar syrup, place the jalebi.
3. Simmer the milk, stir it constantly until it thickens, then add the sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron milk. Stir thoroughly and bring to a boil. Refrigerate the milk before adding the nuts.