Looking for a good romantic movie to watch with your partner?
Romantic movies are always good to be in the mood for love, there are many new romantic movies and romantic comedy movies coming out many of them are either by Netflix or on Netflix. It’s sometimes hard to find love and magic in real life but thanks to movies-where even if the love is not realistic but the desire to have such fantasies is a real feeling.No matter what mood you are in, or whether you are in love or not romedy movies have always found it’s way to you. In the older generation there were classic romantic movies for the win, but nowadays the movies about teen romances, dating, and falling in love. Netflix is one of the largest media services for streaming movies of all genres under one search tab. There are various categories to choose from in Netflix; there are old and classic movies and also new and very modern based movies. You can choose your type of pick from the tab and enjoy it with your partner anytime and anywhere.
Here below are 12 romantic movies you can watch with your partner and relive you love for each other.
- Always be my maybe (2019) Director: Nahnacthka Kahn Writers: Michael Golamco, Ali Wong, Randall Park
- Set It Up (2018) Director: Claire Scanlon Writer: Katie Silberma
- Sleeping With Other People (2015) Director: Leslye Headland
- About Time (2013) Director/Writer: Richard Curti
- Definetly,maybe (2008) Writer/Director: Adam Brooks
- The notebook (2004) Director: Nick Cassavetes Writer: Jeremy Leve
There are many more to the list, people have different tastes in romantic movies. The above mentioned are the most delightful romantic movies you would love to watch. So browse over Netflix find out what you are looking for and watch it.