Tenzin Gyatso is the 14th Dalai Lama, the religious leader of Tibet and valuable monk of the Gelug school of Buddhism. He is one of the most respected and acknowledged people in the world. His philosophies and teachings are accepted and recognized by the whole world. Dalai Lamas are said to be illuminated humans who give up their way of paradise and dedicate their lives for the service of humans. He is a representative of love and compassion and he urges all human beings to follow the path of kindness and create our happiness.
Dalai Lama’s Intuitive teachings: –
- Compassion – He believes that compassion is key to every problem. But it should come from the bottom of one’s heart without generating any affection.
- Values – His Holiness the Dalai Lama pleads all humanity to develop a new system of manners, one that is beyond religion. Only this way the world can witness peace and care.
- Meditation – According to him the real meditation is commitment and dedication towards others. He vows to dedicate his heart for the sake of enlightening all living beings.
- Happiness – Being selfless, human goodness, and caring for others is the ultimate source of your joy and happiness according to Dalai Lama. That is being considerate and thoughtful about others in every aspect of our life.
Dalai Lama has written about 8 books throughout his life, and reading every book will only make you more and more compassionate and caring. He left his Tibetan home along with his followers in fear of Chinese abduction and moved to Dharmsala, India. Thousands of exiled natives followed him. He founded about 200 convents and nunneries for his people to continue with the Tibetan path of life.
Some famous quotes by Dalai Lama: –
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
- We have to make a sustained effort, again and again, to cultivate the positive aspects within us.