Muhammad Ali, the majestic heavyweight champion whose lightning fast punches and indomitable spirit conquered sports and enthralled the world. He died at the age of 74.
Here are some statements made by Muhammad Ali
1. “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.” – Muhammad Ali
Be gentle in your day-to-day acts and being; be kind with those you care about. When the situation calls for it, though, don’t be hesitant to unleash fierce force.
2. “A man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali
Self-assurance is by far the most important factor in understanding that we can accomplish wonderful things. The issue is that we can get into the illusion of believing we aren’t sufficient for them at times.
3. “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
There’s always a way when there’s a will. Ali’s achievement proved beyond a shred of doubt that our ambitions may always turn out to be true if we believe in them.
4. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
Imagine yourself at the place you want to be before you can get there, not after you’ve arrived.
5. “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.” – Muhammad Ali
Take some pointers from Ali’s and realise that failing isn’t so bad. The only failure is not trying at all.
6. “Braggin’ is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.” – Muhammad Ali
Promises that aren’t kept are empty promises.