John Cena is the most popular WWE Champion in the history of WWE. The 16-time WWE champion has established himself as one of the world’s finest devoted, industrious, persistent, and captivating wrestlers.
With his superhuman powers and motto of “Never Give Up,” he has acted as a motivation to countless young admirers. As a matter of fact, John Cena is among the most desired celebrities for the Make A Wish Foundation’s youngsters.
Here are some John Cena quotes that inspire us to never give up
1) “If you don’t learn from your mistakes, then they become regrets.” – John Cena
2) “When I hear people boo, that just makes me want to go out there and work harder.” – John Cena
3) “A true champion is not judged by how much he or she is admired, but by how well they can stand at the face of adversity.” – John Cena
4) “I am a champion who makes an impact.” – John Cena
5) “Nobody remembers second place.” – John Cena
6) “There are moments in life where it gets so hectic that time becomes a blur. Keep calm and never give up.” – John Cena
7) “Never Quit, Never back-down.” – John Cena
8) “When the day comes when you don’t believe in yourself there’s the door, get the hell out.” – John Cena
9) “There are those who talk about it. And there’s those who be about it!” – John Cena
10) “A man’s character is not judged after he celebrates a victory, but by what he does when his back is against the wall.” – John Cena