Are you struggling to find the energy to return to the gym regularly? Currently in the gym, but feeling stuck? Or perhaps you’re just searching for new inspirations for the upcoming year. Reading these quotations from famous individuals can be extremely motivating in any circumstances.
Here some inspiring quotes on fitness for gym lovers.
1. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
3. “Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security.”— John F. Kennedy
4. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
5. “If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.” — Hippocrates
6. “There is a moment when you get older when your metabolism slows down and you don’t feel like working out any more, so you don’t want to keep yourself fit any more, but that’s your decision. Why should you be judged for it?” – Janet Jackson
7. “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” – Jack LaLanne
8. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” – Luis Galarza
9. “What’s important is to get into shape and then not to have to worry about it. I don’t want to get on stage and not being able to do something. Not being physically fit doesn’t work for me.” – Chris Cornell
10. “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.”- Dwayne Johnson