In 2003, Katrina Kaif made her Bollywood debut with Boom, a critical and commercial flop. However, following her role in the Telugu film Malliswari (2004), Katrina Kaif has gone on to star in films such as Bharat, Tiger Zinda Hai, Zero, Ek Tha Tiger, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, and many more. Katrina Kaif’s experience in Bollywood has been inspiring and fascinating. She is regarded as a strong-willed woman. Let’s look at some Katrina Kaif quotes from interviews, movies, and social media.
- ” Today, I am here, tomorrow someone else will be here. Fame and glamour are for a few days, so no one should be over-proud of it.”
- “The most painful things and the happiest things in life usually come from love. As a result of love or the lack of it.”
- “I believe that beauty lies in what makes you feel happy.”
- “Every day in this industry is an experience in itself and I try to work hard not to let anyone down. It is a great feeling, but it does come with responsibility towards your colleagues and the audiences”
- “I am not working to earn a living, but I am watching movies. I am finding myself enjoying the process.”
- “I’ve never made a plan for my life. I have just taken whatever opportunities have come and been very genuine with them.”
- “I have learnt not to make plans in life because a lot of time you make a plan that is not going to work for you”
- “Going by my past journey, I am not certain where life will take me, what turns and twists will happen; nobody knows where they will end up. As life changes direction, I’ll flow with it.”
- “Don’t waste time. If you love someone, tell them because sooner or later someone else is going to.”
- “I live my life with no regrets. Each decision of mine has defined my life in a certain way”
- “I feel it is important not to get overly obsessed and overly carried away with just the physical aspect. There is more to beauty than just physical appearance. You are also a complete person, and a woman should have an identity beyond just the way she looks.”
- ” Financial security is crucial for your family, and I have a large family. Money does matter when you don’t have it. When you need it, you realise the value of it. In that sense, money will always have value.”Keep reading successyeti.com.
Also Read: 5 Bollywood Raps That Inspire Us