Countless people’s moods have been lifted and inspired by athletes such as Saina Nehwal, Kapil Dev, and Abhinav Bindra. Despite the obstacles, they carved out a niche for themselves in the society, earning national and international acclaim by just working really hard for what they want and never giving up.
Here are some Indian Athlete quotes for inspiration.
1) “I would not stop until I had filled up a bucket with my sweat. I would push myself so much that in the end I would collapse and I would have to be admitted to hospital, I would pray to God to save me, promise that I would be more careful in future. And then I would do it all over again.” – Milkha Singh
2) “If I, being a mother of two, can win a medal, so can you all. Take me as an example and don`t give up.” – Mary Kom
3) “If you want to achieve something in life, you have to take risks.” – Deepa Karmakar
4) “No one lives here forever! This Land belongs to the Lord! So make the most of the time you spend here! You have no liability, but just responsibility, for those who are and will follow their journey on this planet.” – Sushil Kumar
5) “Whatever the competition, whoever the opponent, I keep telling myself I have to get out of here as a winner.” – Vinesh Phogat
6) “I have only one talent. I can work harder than anyone else.” – Abhinav Bindra
7) “Follow your heart, and don’t be subservient to anyone. Shut out the world, and only listen to your heart to fulfill your dreams.” – Dutee Chand
8) “When the desire for success does not let you sleep when there is nothing better than hard work when you do not get tired after working continuously, understand that you are going to create a new history of success.” – Neeraj Chopra
Also Read: Best Lessons For Life From Tommy Hilfiger