Ratan Tata is one of the most successful businessmen in Indian. He is not just a business person but also a great human being. A down to earth person who will inspire you with every word he says. He has a great vision and a golden heart with a generous soul. He always had helped the needy. He is well known for his business ethics and philanthropy. He is considered as a living legend. Below are few of his thoughts to inspire you.
· “None can destroy iron but its own rust can. Likewise, none can destroy a person but his own mindset can”
· “Take the stone people throw at you and use them to build a monument”
· “I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right”
· “ If you want to walk fast, walk alone. If you want to walk far, walk together”
· “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going, because a straight line even in E.C.G means we are not alive”
· “All of us don’t have equal talent, yet all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents”
· “ The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me”
Hope the above thoughts of Ratan Tata would inspire you to do something great and succeed in life.