There’s no better opportunity than now to assess your short & long objectives and take action. This compilation of the 10 finest quotations about attaining and accomplishing your objectives might help you get there by encouraging you to get motivated and remain focused. Copy them off or place them on your wall for daily motivation, or exchange them with a buddy who shares your values.
Here are 10 motivational quotes to help you achieve your goals.
1. . “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” — Earl Nightingale
2. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” — Bill Copeland
3. “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” — Michael Phelps
4. “You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.” – Les Brown
5. “Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.” – Robert H. Schuller
6. “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.” – Norman Vincent Peale
7. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
8. “The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aims is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”– Michelangelo
9. “If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day-to-day life necessary to achieve it.”– Jill Koenig
10. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee