For your body to stay active throughout the day, you need stamina. Eating normal stuff won’t help to build stamina in your body. Non-vegetarians get stamina from the rich content of Eggs, Fish, Meat, etc. But it becomes difficult for vegetarians to build stamina. The normal diet can’t help, but you can include these things in your diet to invest your stamina. Also, non-vegetarians don’t get the proper amount of nutrition from these things, so you should opt for the suggested foods.
1) Lentils: These small colorful lentils are loaded with protein, fiber, iron, and other things. These help a gradual release of energy which results in prolonged stamina.
2) Spinach: The green leafy vegetable is a high source of iron, magnesium, and vitamins. It promotes healthy oxygen transport to the muscle.
3) Chia Seeda: These small seeds have many benefits. The high omega-3 fatty acids, fibre, and protein promote the supply of energy and hydration.
4) Almonds: The dry fruit which can be consumed as snacks is very rich in nutrients. It offers healthy fats, protein, and antioxidants resulting in stamina.
5) Oats: These contain soluble fibre and complex carbs, which results in sustained energy and balancing blood sugar levels.
6) Banana: Fruits are always beneficial. The potassium-rich banana prevents muscle cramps, and the sugar content helps in instant energy.
7) Chickpeas: These are also known as Kabuli Chana and are rich in protein and fibre, maintaining blood sugar levels and promoting energy.