Fruits are good for health; everyone knows this, but still, we don’t care to include them in our daily diet. So before you face health issues, start to consume fruits. In contrast, for better health benefits, you should eat fruits on an empty stomach. It can be a good start to your day as they are easy to digest and also a quick source of energy along with essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Here is the list of fruits that are good to eat on an empty stomach.
1. Bananas: You have often heard the health benefits of Bananas. It is a good source of potassium. This helps to balance electrolytes and supports muscle function. In addition, they are easy to digest and also promote good digestion.
2. Watermelon: Rich in water content, watermelon helps to keep you hydrated throughout the day. Along with water, it has high lycopene, a powerful antioxidant.
3. Papaya: This orange fruit contains enzymes called papain, which is best for digestion. Also, it is a good source of vitamin C and other nutrients.
4. Kiwi: One of the healthy and expensive fruits, Kiwi is packed with vitamins, including vitamin C and vitamin K. Along with that, it contains enzymes that help in digestion.
5. Pears: It’s another fruit high in fiber, which aids digestion and promotes a feeling of fullness. In addition, it also contains vitamins and minerals like vitamin K and potassium.
6. Apples: Undoubtedly an apple a day keeps the doctor away. High fiber helps to regulate blood sugar levels. And also it can aid digestion and makes you feel better.