During the quarantine period and lockdown, we have a lot of time in our hands and we must, therefore, utilise it to get healthy and fit. These fitness channels are the best in terms of sharing the best advice and exercises that can help you get the desired results.
HIIT workouts: Pop Sugar Fitness
– No matter where you are on your fitness journey, you’ll find a good cardio workout on the Pop Sugar Fitness channel
Dance workouts: The Fitness Marshall
– If you hate working out, then The Fitness Marshall may be your answer. Fitness guru Caleb Marshall combines hit pop songs with dance moves that help you break a sweat and have fun doing it.
Yoga workouts: Yoga With Adriene
– There’s no better yoga trainer than Adriene Mishler of Yoga With Adriene. Her calming voice and chill disposition will charm you before you even hit the mat.
5-minute workouts: Fitness Blender
– Daniel and Kelli have put together over 500 workouts, and most of them are designed to be quick. You can find workouts for just the amount of time you have available, from 5 to 45 minutes.
Low-impact workouts: Leslie Sansone’s Walk at Home
– If you’re stuck inside, the Leslie Sansone’s Walk at Home channel is a good place to get a walking workout without a treadmill.
– This channel will give you Zumba and aerobics training. They are looking forward to improving your fitness and endurance through Zumba and aerobics.