This Oreo Cheesecake is dense, luscious, and chock-full of biscuits and cream! It’s coated with white chocolate frosting and whipped cream and baked on an Oreo cookie! This is the Tastiest no bake Oreo Cheesecake you’ll possibly have, thanks to the number of Oreos incorporated into it. This cheesecake will be ideal to enjoy with your close family this Christmas. It’s quite tasty, and the entire family will like it.
1) 3 packets of Oreo cookies
2) 80 grams melted butter
3) A quarter cup of boiling water
4) Gelatine powder, 2 teaspoons
5) 500g normal temperatures cream cheese, diced
6) A two-third of a cup of granulated sugar
7) 2 tsp. extract de vanilla
8) 300ml cream
9) 50g liquefied dark chocolate
10) To garnish, tiny Oreo cookies
1) Set aside a few oreo cookies. In a blender, combine the leftover cookies. Mix till the butter is fully incorporated. Pour to the pan that has been prepped. Distribute and flatten the cookie batter over the bottom and sides of the pan with a straight edge glass. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2) Fill a small heatproof jug halfway with hot water. Gelatine should be sprinkled on top. Mix with a fork until the gelatine is completely melted. Keep it aside and let it rest for a while.
3) Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until it is completely smooth. Combine the sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Mix everything together until it’s smooth. Add the cream and mix until smooth and stiffened.
4) In a separate bowl, whisk together the gelatine and water until smooth. Add the separate biscuits and mix well. Fill the prepared dish halfway with the cheesecake batter. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
5) Put the cheesecake on a serving dish after removing it from the tin. Sprinkle hot chocolate sauce over the top. Garnish with small Oreos on top.