Happy Independence Day!! Let’s toast this momentous occasion in Indian history with our delicious Tiranga Barfi. Milk powder and three colours are used to make Tiranga barfi. It’s a delightful and flavorful meal that’s suitable for any occasion.
• 1 ½ cups of milk powder
• ½ cup of milk
• 2 tbsp of butter
• Pinch of cardamom powder
• green food colour
• saffron food colour
• Turn the flame on. Keep the pan on the stovetop. Toss in the butter. When the butter has melted, stir in the milk. Reduce the flame’s intensity.
• Mix in the milk powder thoroughly. Toss in the sugar and combine well. To avoid lumps, keep stirring constantly. Cook it over medium heat until it thickens. Continue to stir.
• Mix in the cardamom powder thoroughly. Decrease the flame. Grease a baking pan or a plate with butter or ghee.
• Insert parchment paper into the tin or tray.
• The barfi mixture should be divided into three bowls. In a separate bowl, combine the saffron colour and stir well. In a separate basin, mix the green colour thoroughly.
• Apply Oil or clarified butter or butter to tin with a flat base. First, apply the green layer and evenly distribute it. Spread the white layer (simple layer) on top of the green layer. Apply the saffron layer on top of the white layer and smooth it out evenly.
• Allow it to cool completely. With the use of a knife, cut the barfi. Our tiranga barfi is ready to serve!!
Keep reading successyeti.com