Dink Ladoo is an Indian dessert recipe. The delicious and healthy recipe of Dink Ladoo is something you don’t wanna miss out on.
· 1 cup of shredded dry coconut
· 2 tsp of white sesame seeds
· 1 tsp of poppy seeds
· 75gm Edible gum
· 3-4tsp of ghee
· 2 tsp of finely chopped Almonds
· 2 tsp of finely chopped Cashew nuts
· 2 tsp of finely chopped Walnuts
· Few Raisins
· 50 gm Kharik powder
· 4 tsp of Ghee
· 3/4 cup of organic Gudh
· Cardamom powder
· Add 1cup of dry coconut in a pan and roast it until it gets a light golden colour.
· Take a bowl and transfer the roasted coconut into it.
· Now take 1 tsp of poppy seeds and 2 tsp of white sesame seeds and roast them in the pan.
· Transfer the roasted poppy seeds and white sesame seeds in the bowl which contains the roasted coconut.
· Now in a pan add 3-4tsp of ghee and heat it up.
· When the ghee is hot enough add a little gum at a time and fry it until it puffs up. Fry the dink until it is white inside and out.
· Take another bowl and transfer the fried dink in it.
· Now in a pan add ghee and add finely chopped almonds, walnuts and cashew nuts and roast them.
· When the nuts begin to get a light golden colour, add raisins and kharik powder and fry them for about 3-4 minutes.
· Now transfer the fried dink into the blender jar to blend it a little.
· Add roasted coconut, poppy seeds and white sesame seeds in the blender jar and blem them.
· In a pan add ghee and heat it, add gudh in the pan and melt it.
· Turn off the stove and add blended dink, coconut, poppy seeds, white sesame seeds, roasted dry nuts, kharik powder and cardamom in the melted gudh and mix it well.
· Roll the ladoos when the mixture is a little hot.
Keep reading SuccessYeti.com
Also Read: 5 Reasons Why Australia Is A Must Visit