With Christmas approaching, consider creating some old-fashioned baked cookies! It can be an intimate, private gathering with close friends and family. You can simply sit with them beneath the Christmas tree and eat these delicious cookies while enjoying Christmas Eve. They’re simple to cook, have a crunchy feel, and are a total treat to eat. So, how long are you going to wait? Now is the time to try this cookie recipe and enjoy it with your adored one.
1. 200 g flour (all-purpose)
2. 1/2 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
3. 1 egg
4. 1 tsp. powdered/icing sugar
5. 3 tbsp. butter (unsalted)
6. 1 ½ teaspoon ginger powder
7. 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
8. Honey (2 tbsp.)
9. 5 tbsp. sugar (brown)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Blend all-purpose flour, baking soda, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Then, thoroughly combine the fresh grated ginger and cinnamon.
2. Beat all together honey, butter, and egg in a medium bowl before pouring it into the dry ingredients. Knead the combination into dough.
3. Take a minimal bit of dough and roll it into a spherical. Using a rolling pin, roll it out on a horizontal surface. Using a cookie cutting tool, trim them into the appropriate form.
4. Put the cookies on a baking dish lined with baking paper. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes in a pre – heated oven.
5. Take out the tray from the oven immediately after it’s done and allow it to sit to cool. After that, sift the powdered sugar over the cookies and enjoy.