To make a vegetarian lasagna, combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Lasagna sheets in the Indian style are readily available on the market, and they only need to be cooked for a few minutes. After you’ve made the sauce and vegetable mixture, it’s time to put it all together and bake it with a generous sprinkling of cheese and herbs.
Here is how you can prepare lasagna in a pan at home:
To prepare Roasted Vegetables
1. 1/2 cup capsicum
2. 1/2 cup baby corn
3. 1/4 cup broccoli
4. 1/2 cup zucchini
5. 2 tsp olive oil
6. 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
7. 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes
To prepare vegetables in a Cream Sauce
1. 1 cup milk
2. 1 tbsp plain flour (maida)
3. 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
4. 1/4 cup baby corn rounds
5. 1/2 cup broccoli
6. 1 tbsp butter
7. 1 tsp garlic paste
Sheets for Lasagna
1. 2-4 sheets of lasagna, widely accessible in the market
2. 1 teaspoon of oil
3. season with salt to taste
1. 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
2. 1/2 cup shredded cheeses
1. To prepare the sheets of lasagne
In a non – stick frying pan, combine enough water, oil, and salt, stir well, and bring to a boil. When the water starts to boil, add 2 lasagne sheets & cook for 5 to 7 minutes over a medium heat, being careful to not let them cling together. Drain the water and place it on a plate. Set aside for now. Prepare the final 2 lasagne sheets by repeating the process 2 and 3.
2. To prepare roasted vegetables
In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil, then add the garlic and chilli flakes and cook for a several seconds Add the coloured capsicum, baby corn, broccoli, zucchini, and salt to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 – 4 minutes over medium heat.
3. To prepare vegetables in a Cream Sauce
In a large bowl, mix together the milk and plain flour. Set aside.
In a non – stick frying pan, melt the butter and sauté the garlic paste. Cook for 1 min on medium heat with the capsicum. Fry the young corn, broccoli, and salt for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat. Add the milk-plain flour mixture and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, on a medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and pepper powder, combine well, and simmer for 1 minute on medium heat, stirring constantly. Separate the creamy veggies into two equal parts and set aside.
1. Spread 1/4 cup of prepared tomato sauce equally in a baking dish to create veggie lasagne.
2. Place 2 cooked lasagna sheets on top of it and softly push them down.
3. Spread equally a part of the creamy veggies and 5 tablespoons of the prepared tomato sauce on top.
4. Gently apply the roasted veggies on top.
5. 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella and 1/4 cup processed cheese, equally distributed
6. Place the remaining 2 cooked lasagna sheets on top and equally distribute the remaining creamy veggies.
7. Spread the remaining 5 tbsp tomato sauce on top and equally sprinkle 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup processed cheese.
8. Serve the veggie lasagna as soon as possible.
Also Read: Astroworld Tragedy: All You Need To Know