Who doesn’t want their skin to look like stars in the movies? Undoubtedly, everyone wishes for this. But whatever we do doesn’t work. However we often go for products and apply things, but in reality, the thing our skin needs is the nutrients from herbal things. And so we have brought you five drinks that can help your skin glow.
1) Coconut Water: This is available everywhere. Just treat yourself to coconut water every day, and you can get the glowing skin you wish for. It is because of the abundance of minerals, vitamins, and electrolytes like potassium and magnesium which help the skin to be healthy and hydrated.
2) The Cucumber And Mint Drink: Cucumber contains silica, a mineral that improves skin suppleness and promotes collagen formation. Make a drink mixing cucumber with mint with some ice and added spice. Include this in your regular diet.
3) Carrot Juice: You must have often heard to consume carrot, and if you haven’t followed that, start doing it for your skin. It is abundant in beta-carotene, a potent antioxidant that the body uses to produce vitamin A. Just simply make carrot juice and treat your skin with a healthy meal.
4) Green Smoothie: Go for a green smoothie, which includes the benefits of whole fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens. This will help you nourish your skin most beneficially.
5) Chamomile Tea: This drink helps you reduce the puffiness of your skin and also makes you look fresh. Direct application of the tea bag also helps the eyes.