Basa is a white Southeast Asian fish that’s high in high-quality protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Basa can expand to be fairly huge, reaching a maximum height of 120 cm in some cases. You’ll want to offer as many folks to partake.
1. 350 g fillet of basa fish
2. 2 tbsp lemon juice 5 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
3. 1.5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4. Red chilli flakes
5. 6-7 garlic cloves
6. Salt and pepper to taste
7. 4 tablespoons white oil
1. The fillet should be cut into 3-4 inch pieces.
2. In a large mixing basin, combine the fish pieces and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Season with pepper, salt, and red chilli flakes.
4. Combine the parsley, garlic, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and olive oil in a blender
5. This paste should be applied to the basa pieces.
6. Apply the sauce to each piece gently.
7. In a saute pan, heat the white oil.
8. On high temperature, carefully add the basa chunks.
9. Reduce the heat.
10. Rotate the pieces over carefully.
11. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
12. Start serving and have fun.