Sandwiches are not only delicious to eat, but they are also satisfying. They are simple to make and can even be cooked by someone who has never cooked before. If you enjoy sandwiches, you must try this delicious sandwich dish made in the manner of a real cafe. This recipe is for a filled and delectable veggie and it is both healthful and tasty. This substantial sandwich can be savored at any moment of day, whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even munchies.
Here is a café style sandwich recipe to make at home
1. 2 pieces of bread
2. 1 bunch of mint leaves
3. 2 teaspoons salt
4. 1 tomato, tiny
5. 1 cooked standard size potato
6. A quarter teaspoon of chaat masala
7. 1 cup of water
8. Coriander leaves, 1 bunch
9. 2 chillies, green
10. 1 cucumber, medium size
11. 1 onion, medium
12. 2 tablespoons butter
13. 2 slices of cheddar cheese
1. Cut and chop the onion and cucumber into a circular form to make this tasty sandwich. Rinse the tomatoes and chop them into circular pieces.
2. To make the green sauce for the sandwich, rinse and cut the coriander and mint leaves. In a blender container, combine them with the green chillies and salt, and combine to a fine paste, being careful not to incorporate too much water. Chutney should have a thick texture.
3. Cut the bread on all edges, or leave it as is, and spread butter on one of the breads, then spread the green chutney all across. Put the cucumber, tomato, and onion pieces, as well as the potato piece, on top of the bread piece. Season the vegetables with salt and chaat masala. Finally, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of this layer and top it with the other piece.
4. For around 3-4 minutes, cook or grill the sandwich. After it’s finished, cut it into chunks and distribute it while it’s still hot.