When your interview comes to an end after the hiring manager gives you enough valuable information about the position, in order to close the conversation they are going to ask, “Do you have any questions for us?”
Such a question is asked at the end of the interview because it is a critically important part of the interview. If you feel confident and believe that you are a good match for the position, resist the urge to say ‘no.’
The interviewers expect you to ask questions which show that you are interested and are serious about the job. You can prepare around 10 questions to ask before going for the interview as the hiring manager will unknowingly answer the question you are supposed to ask.
Here are the types of questions to ask
1. What are the short term and long term goals for a new hire with these job titles?
2. Can you please describe the company’s culture?
3. Can you please elaborate some of the recent challenges and achievements of the company?
4. What qualities are you looking for in a candidate?
5. Do you have any concerns related to my experience or skill set?
6. It was good learning more about this opportunity. What are the next steps of the hiring process?
7. Thank you for briefing me with the role in such depth. When should I expect to hear back from you regarding a decision?
Avoid asking questions related to salary, benefits, vacation time and other company perks if you are in the initial stages of the interview process.
Keep reading Successyeti.com
Also Read: 5 Interview Mistakes Freshers Must Avoid