Workplace entertainment has a way of bringing people together, developing rapport, reducing tension, and fostering a healthy work environment. That amusing interchange of laughs, jokes, and postings has a motivating and inspiring influence on people, making them joyful. People look forward more to work when they are pleased. They like joking around with their colleagues. They’ve made a commitment. Workplace fun, in reality, is a definite promoter of involvement, which leads to increased productivity and work efficiency.
As you browse through these motivational and inspiring work quotes, you’ll notice that they often represent a painfully honest truth.
Here are 5 funny but effective work quotes
1. ‘The easiest job in the world has to be coroner. Surgery on dead people. What’s the worst thing that could happen? If everything went wrong, maybe you’d get a pulse.’ – Denise Miller
2. ‘Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you’re just sitting still?’ – J. Paul Getty
3. ‘Success and failure are both difficult to endure. Along with success come drugs, divorce, fornication, bullying, travel, meditation, medication, depression, neurosis and suicide. With failure comes failure.’ – Joseph Heller
4. ‘Make sure you have a vice president in charge of your revolution, to engender ferment among your more conventional colleagues.’ – David Ogilvy
5. ‘I will always choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.’- Bill Gates