Jackie Chan is a megastar recognised for his inventive actions, comedic timing, and being his own stunt man. He is a director, film maker, entertainer, and vocalist in addition to being a martial artist. Jackie Chan has over 150 film credits to his career. He is the most humble and down to earth person.
Here are Jackie Chan quotes to stay strong daily.
1) “Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.” – Jackie Chan
2) “Nothing makes me more determined to succeed than someone telling me something’s impossible.” – Jackie Chan
3) “The best fights are the ones we avoid.” – Jackie Chan
4) “I allowed myself to be bullied because I was scared and didn’t know how to defend myself. I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied. By standing up for him, I learned to stand up for myself.” – Jackie Chan
5) “We have to do what we can to help wherever and whenever it is possible for us to help.” – Jackie Chan
6) I do small things. I try to do good things every day. If everyone does some good, think of what a good world this will be. ” – Jackie Chan
7) Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.”- Jackie Chan
8) Don’t try to be like Jackie. There is only one Jackie. Study computers instead.”- Jackie Chan
9) Now I am older, I understand we have to accept who we are.” – Jackie Chan
10) “If one does not attach himself to people and desires, never shall his heart be broken. But then, does he ever truly live?” – Jackie Chan