Inspiration and knowledge frequently contribute to understanding and achievement in a company or organisation. With 9 out of 10 firms dying within the initial year, it’s only reasonable for creators and CEOs to try all they can to enhance their results. Studying the behaviours and seeking guidance from other famous entrepreneurs and CEOs is a fantastic approach for any businessman to boost their chances of achieving success.
Here are some inspiring quotes from the top CEOs around the world.
1. “The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’”– Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
2. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple
3. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” – Drew Houston, CEO of Dropbox
4. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’ Unless I feel like I’m working on the most important problem that I can help with, then I’m not going to feel good about how I’m spending my time. And that’s what this company is.” -Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook
5. “Rule No. 1: Never lose money; Rule No. 2: Don’t forget Rule No. 1.” – Warren Buffet, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
6. “You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need framework and a dream.” – Michael Dell, CEO of DELL
7. “The heart and soul of a company is creativity and innovation.” – Robert Iger, CEO of Walt Disney
8. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page, CEO of Google
Also Read: Inspiring Quotes From Loved WWE Wrestlers