These are the latest generation of celebrities who have earned a great deal of success at a young age and have influenced our youth with their words and thoughts. Even though they are fairly young, they are well-versed in a wide range of topics. If you want to be just like them, you must emulate their preaching.
Here are some inspiring quotes from the young stars of Bollywood.
1. “A lot of people have their own idea of how you need to conduct yourself. But I think it’s important to be spontaneous and honest, because what’s frightening in the process of being correct is that you might lose yourself.”- Ishaan Khatter
2. “People shouldn’t think that something is their birth right. They need to prove themselves.”-Janhvi Kapoor
3. “If you want to shine like the sun, burn like the sun.”- Sara Ali Khan
4. “We should respect all religions and just believe in peace, kindness and harmony.”- Ananya Panday
5. “Kaamyaab jab nahi tha Main Hustle kar ke Khush. Kaamyaab hoke Nahi Aaj Main Asal reh ke Khush.”- Siddhant Chaturvedi
6. “Whatever you do, do with determination. You have one life to live; do your work with passion and give your best. Whether you want to be a chef, doctor, actor, or a mother, be passionate to get the best result.”- Alia Bhatt
7. “You can crack a joke and make a person smile but it matters a lot when that’s on screen. It can be a very nice joke but if you shoot it badly or the actor gets the timing wrong, it won’t be funny.”- Jitendra Kumar
8. “Traveling is not just a pleasure, but it also gets you to meet so many people, experience new things in life and, in return, expand your horizon so much.”- Vikrant Massey
9. “If you have talent, then success will come to you.”- Kartik Aaryan
10. “You can be the most good looking person but if you don’t stand for right things”- Tara Sutaria