We lost Kobe Bryant way too early, but he left an unforgettable influence on sports, society, and the universe.
In January 2020, the NBA icon, often remembered as “The Black Mamba,” ended up dead in a helicopter accident alongside his daughter Gianna Bryant. Bryant was a writer, businessman, trainer, and devoted father on top to being a Los Angeles Laker.
Bryant had a great and simple way with words, which he honed as diligently as he honed his basketball talents.
Here are some inspiring quotes from the GOAT Kobe Bryant
1) “I see the beauty in getting up in the morning and being in pain because I know all the hard work that it took to get to this point. So, I’m not, I’m not sad about [retiring]. I’m very appreciative of what I’ve had.” – Kobe Bryant
2) “Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.” – Kobe Bryant
3) “May you always remember to enjoy the road, especially when it’s a hard one.” – Kobe Bryant
4) “There’s nothing truly to be afraid of, when you think about it, because I’ve failed before, and I woke up the next morning, and I’m OK.” – Kobe Bryant
5) “Use your success, wealth, and influence to put them in the best position to realize their own dreams and find their true purpose.” – Kobe Bryant
6) “I create my own path. It was straight and narrow. I looked at it this way: you were either in my way or out of it.” – Kobe Bryant
7) “From the beginning, I wanted to be the best. I had a constant craving, a yearning, to improve and be the best.” – Kobe Bryant
8) “Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.” – Kobe Bryant
9) “Have a good time. Life is too short to get bogged down and be discouraged. You have to keep moving. You have to keep going. Put one foot in front of the other, smile and just keep on rolling.” – Kobe Bryant
10) “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.” – Kobe Bryant