The UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, is a well-known MMA organization. It is owned and operated by an American corporation, and its competitions attract the top fighters from around the globe. Because the competitors drew influence from a variety of fighting systems, it is appropriately referred to as mixed martial arts. These inspiring and amazing UFC quotes and phrases will be a joy to understand if you are a big lover of the sport.
Here are some inspiring quotes from the loved UFC fighters.
1. “When you’re a fighter, and you’re not doing good in your work, you lost the fight.” – Rafael dos Anjos
2. “Anytime you lose one fight in the UFC, you kind of have to feel like you are on the chopping block. There is so much competition in this sport.” – Charlie Brenneman
3. “Loss is part of life. If you don’t have loss, you don’t grow.” – Dominick Cruz
4. “Just do whatever you want to in life. One day tomorrow won’t be there.” – Donald Cerrone
5. “A fighter can always recover, and you never know what they’re going to come back with.” – Holly Holm
6. “I don’t fight for the money. I fight for my legacy. I fight for history. I fight for my people.” – Khabib Nurmagomedov
7. “If you have a dream, don’t let anyone talk you out of it.” – Henry Cejudo
8. “No matter what comes your way, just don’t let it phase you, you can overcome anything.” – Rose Namajunas