Maintaining a good attitude has been shown to aid with stress management, but when someone tells you to “think positive” or “be optimistic” during a time like cancer, it can be much easier said than done. We all know that cancer isn’t all rainbows and butterflies, and it can be difficult to break out of a negative perspective. However, most of us have that one message of hope and inspiration that helps to bring some perspective and positivity to a circumstance.
So, with the assistance of our community, we prepared a list of 20 of those messages. If you need motivation or know someone who does, please share these words of wisdom with them.
1. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.
2. Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
3.You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.
4. When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.
5.Your life is your story. Write well. Edit Often.
6.Small steps every day.
7. Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
8. When it rains, look for rainbows When it’s dark, look for stars.
9. Optimism: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster; it’s more like a cha-cha.
Also Read: How To Calm A Child Down When Angry?