1. “All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
Every person has one or the other dream that he/ she wants to pursue in their life. But those dreams can come true only if you have the potential and capacity and courage to fulfill them.
2. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
This quote by Mark Twain means, if you want to get ahead in your life to obtain something in your life, you need to start from small steps, the secret of getting started is breaking complicated big tasks into small ones and starting on the first one.
3. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
This quote is very important in today’s world of competition for success, don’t limit yourself to certain things, try and do as much as your mind can further if you limit yourself to certain things it will be an obstacle in your way to success.
4. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
Many people think that if they have failed then this is the end of their success, and they stop trying to get success, but this is not the truth, failure teaches you to not repeat those mistakes, many successful people have also gone from failure, this did not mean that they stopped trying. If you want success in your life don’t stop trying even if you fail.
5. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love as you’ll never be hurt, sing like nobody is listening, And live like its heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
This quote holds a deep meaning, it tells us that do whatever you love because you can’t let someone or something stop you from doing what you like.
6. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
When one instance brings sadness in your life there is another situation that can bring happiness in your life, but you are so into that sadness that you never have to look at happiness around you.
7. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
Do whatever you love, whether it will be accepted by the societal norms or not because whatever you do people will criticize others
8. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
Happiness cannot come directly, but for this, we have to work out hard to find our own happiness.
9.“Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
No matter who you are, in what position you are, be the best at what you are.