· We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.
· why be afraid of difficulties, sufferings and problems? When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
· To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces— desire, belief, and expectation.
· Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.
· The line between firmness and harshness, between strong leadership and bullying, between discipline and vindictiveness is very fine, but it has to be drawn.
· If you want to leave your footprints On the sands of time Do not drag your feet.
· God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us to tap and develop these powers.
· Let not thy winged days be spent in vain. When once gone no gold can buy them back again.
· He who knows others is learned, but the wise one is the one who knows himself. Learning without wisdom is of no use.
· when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins.
· For all your days prepare And meet them ever alike When you are the anvil, bear – When you are the hammer, strike.
· What you are destined to become is not revealed now but it is predetermined.
· The best way to win was to not need to win. The best performances are accomplished when you are relaxed and free of doubt.
· There are boundaries that dictate life: you can only lift so much weight; you can only learn so fast; you can only work so hard; you can only go so far!