Do you require a burst of motivation? Or do you require a burst of inspiration? Shahrukh Khan, John Abraham, and Hrithik Roshan are just a few of the most well-known Indian superstars who have influenced thousands of individuals all over the globe. Pick some insights from them and apply them to your everyday life.
Here are some inspiring quotes from Hrithik Roshan to Shahrukh Khan.
1. “Your attitude is more important than stylish clothes. This comes from believing in yourself. This attitude can define your life.” – Arjun Rampal
2. “If you don’t like something don’t do it, and if you’re doing something then you better like it. It is as simple as that.” – Shahrukh Khan
3. “Don’t waste too much time analysing what went wrong. Reliving your failures only chips away at your confidence.” – R. Madhavan
4. “The only time to take the step towards change is now. Even if they’re baby steps, start today! Consistency is important because you must make time to work on your goals. Even if there is little you can do, you must!” – Hrithik Roshan
5. “Sleep, exercise and diet are equally important. Of these, most of us ignore sleep, and hence we fail to reach our goals.” – Prateik Babbar
6. “Ambition, family, goals, jealousy etc.. are not the real driving force in life. You, yourself are! The only one you need to convince and have the full support of, is yourself.” – John Abraham
7. “I am a 21st century man. I don’t believe in magic. I believe in sweat, tears, life and death.” – Kamal Haasan
8. “You will never win if you don’t deal with your work ethically. All that you need to do is to stick to your principles; morals are relative.” – Ranveer Singh
Also Read: Justin Bieber Best Inspiring Quotes For You