Are you looking for a positive time? This is a perfect way to start with optimistic quotations and phrases. Positive thinking entails building optimism in our minds so that we can overcome any obstacles.
When we concentrate on the good, we think less negatively, acquire a positive mentality, and obtain a more cheerful outlook on life. So have a look at these positive quotations from optimistic individuals and be inspired to be more optimistic each day.
Here are some positive quotes you should read on a daily basis.
1. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” -Aristotle Onassis
2. “You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write.” -Saul Bellow
3. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” Thomas Jefferson
4. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” -Alan Kay
5. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” -Henry David Thoreau
6. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.” -Oprah Winfrey
7. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” -Albert Einstein
8. “If not us, who? If not now, when?” -Hillel the Elder
9. “Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track.”-Matthew Keith Groves
10. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you’ll be a success.”–Albert Schweitzer
11. “When the need to succeed is as bad as the need to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” -Eric Thomas
Also Read: Don’t Know Who Needs This, But Here Are Some A+ Life Advices From Fictional Characters